Private car tour for Lantau Big Buddha and Tai O sunset includes Ngong Ping Cable Car ride
We signed up for 3 tours with Frank...You certainly get your money's worth...and more! SUSAN BEGYN
Frank was the very BEST guide! He had our morning…planned & timed perfectly. DIANE B.
Frank gave us a great, relaxed, and very informative tour…I highly recommended him! LYNN LOPEZ
Lantau Big Buddha Tai O Sunset Private Car Tour has good value for money. It is YOUR must-do thing in Hong Kong in the afternoon.
The tour includes round trip private car transfer between Lantau and the city center.
YOU can dodge the crowd and take the Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car easily with YOUR private guide.
YOU can visit the famous Big Buddha, Po Lin Monastery and Ngong Ping Village.
YOU can visit Tai O Fishing Village to see the unique fishing village culture.
YOU can enjoy beautiful sunset, stunning view of the Hong Kong Airport and Hong Kong Macau Zhuhai Bridge during the local ferry ride back to Tung Chung.
The tour is very suitable to be the cruise passengers’ shore excursion in Hong Kong.
Just book the superior and relaxed Lantau Big Buddha Tai O Sunset Private Car Tour to make good use of YOUR time in Hong Kong!
+Please note, this tour is not for Saturday, Sunday and Hong Kong’s Public Holiday.
+This tour is NOT available due to wintertime and springtime weather from today until May 2019.
Lantau Big Buddha Tai O Sunset Private Car Tour program
-4-hour Lantau Big Buddha Tai O Sunset Private Car Tour starts at 1600
-Pick up at hotel (on the north Hong Kong Island or in Kowloon Peninsula), Ocean Terminal, Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, Hong Kong Airport
-Take private car to Tung Chung
-Take one-way Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car standard cabin ride (included) to Ngong Ping
-Walk through Ngong Ping Village. Visit Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery
-Take Lantau tour bus to Venice in the East, Tai O (ticket included), to see the unique fishing village culture, stilt-houses on the river, dried seafood market, the shortest drawbridge, old Sea God Temple etc.
-Take local ferry ride (ticket included), enjoy nice sunset, stunning view of the Hong Kong Airport and Hong Kong Macau Zhuhai Bridge. Ferry berths at Tung Chung
-Take private car back to city area
-Tour ends at the meeting point or markets in KowloonBOOK this private tour
Lantau Big Buddha Tai O Sunset Private Car Tour booking process
Booking step one: choose YOUR tour date
- The Google Calendar below helps YOU to choose YOUR tour date. For computer user, please fill in the booking form on the right. For smart phone user, please click here to fill in the booking form.
- We are still fully available on the days with bookings already. Frank the tour guide and his friends are available to serve YOU. For further questions for our availability, please email us.
- Please note, this tour is not for Saturday, Sunday and Hong Kong’s Public Holiday.
Booking step two: fill in booking form
Booking step three: pay through PayPal
TOUR PRICE: (duration 4 hours)The tour price includes:
- English / Mandarin / Cantonese speaking private tour guide service
- Transfer to Lantau Island by private 8-seater car with driver
- One-way Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride tickets (standard cabin)
- Lantau tour bus ride
- Local ferry ride (Tai O to Tung Chung)
- Transfer back to the city by private 8-seater car with driver
This tour (up to 5 people) has a BASE cost (476USD) plus a PER PERSON cost (32USD) for three activities…
- One-way Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride
- Lantau bus ride
- Local ferry ride (Tai O to Tung Chung)
Private car arrangement:
We use the clean and air-conditioned Toyota Alphard 8-seater car as the transportation for the small party (best for 1-4 people). For 5-6 people group, if YOU accept the smaller legroom in car and accept to sit on the middle seat(s) in car, please contact us to confirm the booking.
-Any items or purchases of a personal nature are not covered in the price of the tour.YOU may browse our privacy and cancellation policy.
Client review for Lantau Big Buddha Tai O Sunset Private Car Tour at Easy Hong Kong Private Tour
Submit your review