Frank’s landing at Hong Kong Airport video cures your wanderlust
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, most people cannot travel by planes now.
Frank the tour guide just makes a video about landing at Hong Kong Airport with good scenery to try tocure your wanderlust.
Frank took the videos at the end of his 2018 North China trip.
Frank hopes the world can get back to normal soon.
Frank welcomes you to visit Hong Kong and use Hong Kong Airport for layover again after the pandemic.
Frank the tour guide’s private car tour always waits for travelers in Hong Kong
Sightseeing begins before the safe landing at Hong Kong Airport
Actually before the landing at Hong Kong Airport, your sightseeing begins!
When your flight approaches Hong Kong Airport from the West, you can first see a big offshore wind farm near the Guishan Island of Zhuhai City in Mainland China.
Some Hong Kong politicos just urge the Hong Kong SAR Government to rent Guishan Island to develop a new town there.
This suggestion mostly will be castles in the air!
You can also see the great Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge, which is the longest bridge-cum-tunnel in the world.
After enjoying the G-Force during landing and say goodbye to the pretty flight attendants, flight passengers can use the 55-km long bridge to get to the Oriental Monte Carlo, Macau, easily.
If you want to see the Lantau Big Buddha in the morning and see Macau Catholic World Heritage in the afternoon, you may have Frank the tour guide’s new Lantau Macau private car tour by Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge…
Lantau Macau full day private car tour by Hong Kong Macau Zhuhai Bridge
See Lantau Big Buddha and Macau Catholic relics by the longest bridge-cum-tunnel. Tour programme includes
- English/Mandarin/Cantonese speaking private tour guide service in Hong Kong and Macau
- Transfer to Lantau Island by private 8-seater car with driver
- Private Lantau taxi ride
- One-way Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride tickets (normal cabin)
- Golden Bus ride to use the Hong Kong-Macau-Zhuhai Bridge
- Local dim sum lunch in Macau
- FOUR-hour 8-seater car service with driver in Macau for sightseeing
- Macau Light Rail ticket
- Local Cantonese dinner in Macau
- Portuguese egg tart snack in Macau
- One-way high speed ferry economy class ticket for the traveler(s) and guide to go back to Hong Kong from Macau
- Transfer to meeting point from ferry pier by coach organized by the ferry ticketing agent in Hong Kong
Frank the tour guide’s private car tour always waits for you in Hong Kong
Frank the tour guide hopes this short video can cure your wanderlust for a while.
Frank welcomes you to come to Hong Kong and use Hong Kong Airport for layover again after the pandemic.
Frank’s private car tour always waits for you in Hong Kong.